Our Services - What we do
We offer individuals, businesses, landowners and institutions a complete development package. We can assist in the following areas:
- Development appraisals of sites
- Feasibility studies
- Planning applications of all types
- Full support throughout the development process including design and access statements
- Provision of additional consultancy including structural surveys, ecology reports
- Alteration and discharge of planning conditions
- Planning appeals.
- Preparation of design drawings
- Submissions to accompany planning and listed building applications
- Technical building drawings for building regulations and discharge of planning conditions.
We are experienced in handling heritage projects where listed buildings and buildings in conservation areas are involved.
Project Management of Developments
- Building & premises assessments, conversion option appraisals, market appraisals, project costings & cashflow projections
- Manage the build process
- Planning & phasing of development
- Preparation of building schedules of works
- Budget costings & build contract documentation
This is handled in conjunction with our sister company, Dovetail Contracting Ltd (as set out below).
Renewable energy proposals
Rural Housing Enabling
- Undertake initial appraisals working with the renewable energy provider giving planning support to guide you through the development process whether you are farmers, landowners, businesses or individuals.
- Work with social housing providers to identify suitable development sites and provide objective planning assessments.
- Liaise with Local Authorities to establish housing need requirements and provide planning support throughout development process.
Strata Associates works closely with Dovetail Contracting Ltd to ensure we offer practical solutions every time for planning and design schemes and to provide the full project management service: www.dovetailcontracting.co.uk